The first true alternative for road bikes – titanium spindle
magped ROAD2 pedals
- pedal body crafted from xCarbon
- Titanium spindle
- Weight per pair: 214g
- 200N magnets – recommended for all body weights of approximately 45 kg or more
You need a road bike shoe with 3 hole mount:shoe recommendation
- A Pair magped ROAD2 pedals (L+R)
- Metalic plates for 3 hole road bike shoes
- Plastic plates for 3 hole road bike shoes
- Magnetic screws
- Allen key
Dimensions: length=92mm width=58mm height=29mm
In the setup video for the magped ROAD pedal you learn how to mount the skid plates, install the rotation screws and adjust the magnet height optimally.
In this maintenance video you will learn how to maintain your pedal and how magnets can be replaced.