magped ENDURO2 pedals
Our best-selling, extremely robust, double-sided magnetic pedal for trail, enduro and downhill has been revised and is now even better than ever.
The ENDURO2 is CNC machined from an aluminum block and is 23% lighter, wider and stronger than the original.
It also features improved and sharper 9mm/11mm SWITCH pins.
- CNC crafted from one aluminium block
- variable Pins
- reinforced spindle for even higher loads
- Weight per pair (without pins):
- ENDURO2 150: 447g
- ENDURO2 200: 477g
We recommend SPD shoes with a fine to a medium coarse tread:shoe recommendation
- A Pair magped ENDURO2 pedals (L+R)
- Metalic plates for SPD shoes
- Magnetic screws in 2 lengths
- Allen key
- 50 steel pins
Pins can be mounted in 2 different lengths.
magnet size recommendation:
- 150N for biker up to 80 kg
- 200N for biker >75 kg
Dimensions: length=108mm width=100mm height=16mm
In the setup video for the magped ENDURO2 pedal you learn how to mount the cleats, install the pins and adjust the magnet height optimally.
In this maintenance video you will learn how to maintain your pedal and how magnets can be replaced.